Skip to main content

Mistakes

Many of us learn important lessons through mistakes. No one of us is perfect in this world. If we make mistake no need to feel shy because through mistakes we learn many more good things.
 
In my live i had made lot of mistakes. Mistakes those i have made showed me a good way to learn more . When i make mistakes l use to think that no one is perfect. If we do same mistake that we had done before, then there is no more learning. 

From many mistakes, the one mistake i made in my life and learnt a great lesson  are making lot of noise and shouting near the national flag in front of my school assembly ground. 

My school my principal had guided me through that making by giving very good lesson. He said that shouting near our national flag is bad habbit.

How he had guided me was that, one  morning, when i was in chass three , in the year of 2016. The captain were making line to sing a national anthem . That time i had make a noise. And the principal came near me and he scolded me and told that was a bad habbit.

From that day onwards i am afraid to make noise and shout near our national flag, and this was my mistake that i had made in my life. Now I respect our national flag so much. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writing

 Beauty of all feelings Imprinted on the wall of eyes Words by words  and empower to keep blinking All day to night and all night to day thus in short, the power of writing By- English Teacher